Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
Faucette Farm CSA 2013
Certified Organic Produce
Does Fresh organic vegetables sound good to you?
By enrolling in the Faucette Farm CSA each week you will receive a bag of freshly harvested certified vegetables to take home. You may enroll by calling (336-669-5083) or visit the online CSA registration form at www.faucettefarms.com. You can also register at the Sunrise Market on Walker Avenue, Saturday's from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. We also have several other drop-off sites that might be more convenient. Simply call and ask about those locations.
We deliver to the Greensboro Montessori School on Wednesday between 2:30 pm and 3:30 pm. On Thursdays we are located at the Jewish Federation on Friendly Avenue from 3:00 pm until 4:00 pm. From 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm we are located at Christ United Methodist Church.
- Wednesday - Greensboro Montessori School: 2:30 pm and 3:30 pm
- Thursday - Jewish Federation: 3:00 pm until 4:00 pm
- Thursday - Christ United Methodist Church: 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Each Week there will be a selection of vegetables, plus a variety of staples delivered. If you prefer, you can call the farm to schedule a pick-up on location at the farm.
The enrollment is for 12 weeks at a time. We only ask that if for some reason that you cannot be there to pick-up, you call or e-mail us. Repeated missed pick-ups will be deducted from your enrollment weeks.
To submit your weekly order, simply use the convenient online order form on this website:
The 2013 cost of CSA enrollment:
- Regular Share - $18.00 per week or $216.00 for 12 weeks (1 quarter)
- Large Share - $23.00 per week or $276.00 for 12 weeks (1 quarter)
- Ex-Large Share - $32.00 per week or $384.00 for 12 weeks (1 quarter)
There is a good selection of produce year round. Thank you for your support of local certified organic produce!