Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
Faucette Farm CSA
Certified Organic Produce
Does Fresh organic vegetables sound good to you?
By enrolling in the Faucette Farm CSA each week you will receive a bag of freshly harvested certified organic vegetables to take home. You may enroll by calling 336-669-5083 or visit the online CSA registration form. You can also register at the Sunrise Market on Walker Avenue, Saturday's from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. We also have several other drop-off sites that might be more convenient. Simply call and ask about those locations.
- Tuesday - Center for Creative Leadership (employees only)
- Wednesday - Crossfit Reidsville
- Wednesday - Greensboro Montessori School
- Wednesday - Lake Jeanette Swim & Tennis Club (Residents Only)
- Wednesday - Music Academy of North Carolina
- Thursday - Jewish Federation
- Thursday - Christ United Methodist Church
- Thursday - Melvin Municipal Office Building/Downtown Greensboro
- Thursday - Smith Senior Center
Each Week there will be a selection of vegetables, plus a variety of staples delivered. If you prefer, you can call the farm to schedule a pick-up on location at the farm.
The enrollment is for 12 weeks at a time. We only ask that if for some reason that you cannot be there to pick-up, you call or e-mail us. Repeated missed pick-ups will be deducted from your enrollment weeks.
To submit your weekly order, simply use the convenient online order form on this website:
The 2015 cost of CSA enrollment:
- Small Share - $144.00 for 12 weeks (1 quarter)
- Regular Share - $216.00 for 12 weeks (1 quarter)
- Large Share - $276.00 for 12 weeks (1 quarter)
- Ex-Large Share - $384.00 for 12 weeks (1 quarter)
There is a good selection of produce year round. Thank you for your support of local certified organic produce!